Thank you to all members who participated in workshops, mingles and webinars over the past year. A lot of time and work goes into developing these events and it was great to see that so many of our members experienced the incredible value and benefits. As we move into the next year we are excited about our evolving website where you will be able to register for upcoming events, rather than using eventbrite.
To help us get ready for September we would love to hear from you about what you are looking for from the various events that Vancouver Island Coaches Association hosts. We want to hear about venues, days and times that work and what you want to learn about. Contact me to let us know what would have value and would make you excited about registering.
Thank you again for making our 2011-2012 events such a huge success. Have a fantastic summer and we look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event in the fall.
A summary of our events this past year:
- 3 Mingles / 4 Workshops / 9 Webinars
- 1 SGM / 1 AGM
- Total number of events = 19
- 453 participants in total (not including 2011 AGM & May 15th workshop)
- On average 22 people attended each event
- The cost of the events ranged from $10 -$59.00
- 18 CCE units were available to earn