In order to support our Members’ Programs, VI Coaches accepts event submissions from ICF Vancouver Island Chapter members of events that include training opportunities that further the professional development of coaches.
Courses and workshops that we will list MUST BE APPROVED by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for CCEUs, and/or are ACTP or ACSTH designated by the ICF.
ICF Vancouver Island will post events to the Chapter website events calendar that have been submitted in the following Submission Format and which adhere to our guidelines.
Please carefully read the submission format requirements and the policies and guidelines.
Submissions must adhere to the following format:
Submissions not following these guidelines will not be posted.
- Name of workshop
- Name of Trainer or Training Organization
- Date/s of workshop & number of hours
- Time of workshop
- Cost of workshop
- Brief description: no more than 200 words.
- Number of ICF approved CCEUs and what category (must be already approved – please enclose approval letter)
- ACTP or ACSTH designation (if applicable)
- A Link to the event’s registration site or webpage.
Submit at least two months prior to your event start date.
Kindly remember that the website is maintained by a volunteer.
Policies and Guidelines for Submitting an Event
- To be accepted for listing, events must demonstrate value for our members in the categories of continuing coach education – core competencies and/or resource development.
- To be considered for listing on the calendar, events must be listed by an active ICF Vancouver Island Chapter member.
- Coach Training: Listings for events that involve coach training must be offered by an ICF accredited program (ACTP), be approved in advance by ICF as continued education credits (CCEU) or be ICF approved and listed coach specific training hours (ACSTH) and will be listed accordingly on the calendar.
- The calendar is intended to list specific dates. Extended programs may list a start date or an application deadline, but will not be listed on the calendar for the entire duration of the program.
- All submissions will be assessed for compliance with the ICF Code of Ethics and Standard of Professional Conduct https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics
- The Chapter Leadership Team may request additional information as required to assess the event’s compliance with ICF Standards, Code of Ethics and Conduct, or to demonstrate value to Chapter members.
- The wording of submitted listings may be modified to ensure compliance with any of the above policy considerations and to prevent misrepresentation.
- These policies and guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the ICF Vancouver Island Coaches Association Board of Directors.