The volunteer board of directors and committees have been working very hard on your behalf to ensure we are living up to our commitment of focusing on ensuring we “THRIVE”. Everyone is concentrating on supporting you and each other to ensure we are serving you and fulfilling your needs.
Alison, our Events Director, has organized 12 events so far this year!
To help create a successful program this year, Alison has spent time reviewing Eventbrite to ensure everyone is getting the event communications and she has been assessing the best time and dates to have events.
- We kicked off the year on January 29th with Conversations On Ethics In Our Profession – Series 1 of 6 with Lily Seto, Mary Prefontaine and Janet Sheppard who then facilitated Part 2 of series in March.
- February 12th there was Part 4 of the Cross Canada Coaching Series – Managing Progress and Accountability with Part 5 concluding in March.
- February 13 Lynn hosted a North Island Coach Connection.
- March 4th Beth organized the Mid Island Coaches Social Meet-up in Duncan.
- March 12th we had the South Island Coaches Social Meeting in Victoria.
- March 16th Beth Page and Sarah Evans facilitated Resilience for Coaches in Victoria and led the workshop again in Duncan on March 30th.
- April 13th saw us up in beautiful Maple Bay for a Mid Island Social Barbecue.
- This past Saturday we had The Missing Piece in the Coaching Industry with Betska K-Burr, The Guru Coach to kick off ICW.
- Monday, we had The Field Guide to Emotions with Dan Newby and Curtis Watkins.
Visit the Events page on the VI Coaches website for more upcoming events happening in May. Stay tuned for a special announcement about our Chapter’s partnership with World Business and Executive Coach Summit 2019 (WBECS) and also news about the upcoming visit and presentation from ICF Global’s Sara Smith in June.
Tamara, our Membership Director, has been focused on connecting with as many members as possible by phone, email, surveys and one on on. She is eager to understand your needs and what would have feel engaged as a Chapter member. She has been working hard with Delaney from our communications committee to ensure that everyone is getting our chapter messages.
Mike, Beth, Kieran, Lynn, Tania and Florie have planned a great International Coaching Week to promote coaching into our communities.
John keeps us in check with our finances and Maria is tracking all our needs.
I want to thank Delaney for supporting communications. Without her we would be lost.
I am so blessed and grateful to have such an amazing group of people to work with.
“The Cave You Fear to Enter Holds the Treasure You Seek”
~ Joseph Campbell
Vancouver Island Coaches Association