Join us for our virtual Annual General Meeting
and keynote speaker Kathi Camilleri
Saturday, December 5th, 2020
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Time: AGM 10:00am – 11:10pm; Keynote 11:15 – noon
Location: Zoom Meeting
Please review your AGM 2020 Document Package (details below).
Keynote Speaker will follow the AGM.
Agenda of AGM
- Welcome, land acknowledgement and check-in
- Call to order and confirm quorum
- Motion: Approve the Minutes of AGM December, 2019
- Report from the President, Cheryl Joslin
- Report from the Treasurer, Fern Schultz
- Motion: Approve the Financial Statements from Year Ending 2019
- Election of the 2021 Board of Directors
- Thank the outgoing Directors
- Incoming President’s Vision
- Planning and excitement for 2021
- Motion: Adjourn the AGM
- Comfort Break
- Keynote Speaker – Kathi Camilleri
Method of voting will be done via Zoom Poll, including for the slate of candidates unless there are additional nominees resulting in more than one candidate for a position. In that case, the method will be by show of hands.
Things to Note:
- Members can access the meeting on December 5, 2020 via a Zoom Link that has been sent to all members via email. Please check your inboxes, or your junk mail folder. A reminder email will be sent in advance of the AGM.
- If you have not received the Notice of AGM email, please contact your Membership Director for the Zoom meeting link.
- The Downloadable AGM Package, including Slate of Nominees, and their bios is included in the Notice of AGM email that was sent to all members on November 21, 2020.
- If you are unable to attend, we invite you to support your Chapter in meeting quorum by sending your PROXY in advance of the AGM. Click here to download.