Help us advance the profile of professional coaching and our Chapter in our community while highlighting your expertise.
The VI Coaches website has several blank webpages just waiting for content from our Chapter Members. Our intention with these pages is to support our members in their marketing efforts by publishing their articles under specific categories: Life Coaching, Internal Coaching, Career Coaching, Business Coaching, Organizational Coaching, Leadership Coaching. Articles will be marketed via our website, our eNews, and to our professional alliances and target audience.
Members, do you have articles you would like us to publish on this website? Always wanted to write an article, but haven’t yet? This is your opportunity!
Submit your article to our Director of Communications.
- Articles should be informative on the subject matter, offering tips, summarizing research.
- Avoid any sales pitches – this will be edited out.
- Articles should respect confidentiality, copyright laws and honour the ICF Codes of Ethics.
- Aim for 300-2000 words.
- Provide a 25 word byline along with your website URL.
- Provide your head-shot (optional, but preferred).
- VI Coaches reserves the right to edit content or to not publish articles.