Calling all Coaches!! Get involved! International Coaching Week is Coming
May 18 – 24th, 2015!
International Coaching Week (ICW) is an annual week-long global celebration of the coaching profession. It’s our chapter’s coaches who make ICW successful here across Vancouver Island. Help spread the word about coaching, by getting involved!
This year’s celebration of coaching is extra special, as it also marks the International Coach Federation’s 20th Anniversary.
Let’s make this year’s celebration extra special. The chapter is looking to you to volunteer a little time to organize events in your communities across the island, with a focus on:
- Planning and participating in learning events in our island communities and digitally, that will inspire you and provide CCEU credits, and
- Setting up promotional events connecting coaches to niche markets in our communities!
A number of local coaching learning event topics (CCEU credits pending), offered during the week are already in planning stages. See our Chapter’s events page for more information. Topics include:
- May 19: The secret to goal setting (webinar) (NOTE: date change from May 18th originally) In this one hour webinar, business Coach Inga Michaelsen will share with you the most common mistakes we make when setting our goals, and how to avoid these potential pitfalls. Inga will also speak to the importance of setting the “right” goals – the ones that are in alignment with your deepest values and most authentic desires. Once you are clear on these, working with goals will bring more focus, fun, inspiration, momentum and success to your business and life. This webinar is worth 1 CCEU.
- May 19: Branding your coaching business (webinar)Branding Your Coaching Business is a 90-minute interactive webinar with author and business coach Mike Iamele. Over the course of the session, you will learn a highly effective and radically different approach to communicating and marketing your business. Developed from years in public relations, Mike’s A-C-M branding system will teach you who your audience is, how to find them, how to differentiate yourself in your industry, and how to keep a consistent branding across everything you do. This webinar will help you look at branding in a whole new (and more fun) light. This presentation is worth 1.5 CCEUs (resource).
- May 20: Sales can be a breeze: Mastering the core competencies to increase sales (webinar)Join Coach Carla Reeves for this 60-minute webinar and you’ll learn:
- Why coaches struggle to sell coaching – there are 6 key problems.
- How to overcome these 6 problems – one at a time.
- How to leverage the Core Competencies to master sales.
- How to equip yourself to have easy sales conversations.
- How to demonstrate value and easily justify your price.
- How to increase your sales confidence.
This webinar is worth 1 CCEU (core competency).
As part of the 20th Anniversary of ICF, ICF Western Regional Chapters in British Columbia, Alberta and south of the border in Washington, Oregon and California have also joined together to collaborate on regionally-offered digital or web-based events. Stay tuned for more events we can all connect to, learn from and celebrate across Western North America.
Promotional Events – Engagement and Promotional Opportunities!
As part of promoting ICW on May 18-24, we are looking for coaches inspired to:
- Network, promote coaching and provide coaching demonstrations to people working or interested in your coaching niches, in your own communities. Let us know what niche(s) you work in and the people/organizations you would connect to and we’ll add your volunteer demos to the ICW Events Calendar!
Get involved! Contact Robin Swets with your ideas, interest in participating or questions, at 250-217-8855, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message “I’m interested”