“Why hire an ICF Credential-holder?”
Welcome to our directory of member coaches of the Vancouver Island Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF). As ICF members, we are governed by Codes of Ethics which establishes the professional code of conduct that you can expect as a client. ICF Member coaches are enrolled in or have at least 60 hours of coach specific training. “Credentialed” coaches (ACC, PCC, MCC) have additional training and experience that allow them to qualify for these designations.
- The results are being filtered by the character: D
Dr Tammy D Dewar PhD, PCCPartner Calliope Learning
Tammy Dewar is a passionate educator and coach who integrates theory and practice into creative, engaging and thought provoking learning experiences. She holds a PhD in adult learning and is a Professional Certified Coach who inspires people to find and make the most of their leadership potential. Tammy’s independent consulting work has included leadership development projects, team development and coaching, and executive coaching. She has experience in a number of sectors and engages front line staff and executives alike. Tammy has been an associate faculty member at Royal Roads University since 1997 and she teaches in the MA, MBA, and Executive Leadership programs. She was the 2014 Leadership Victoria Coaching/Mentoring award, the 2008 CSTD Volunteer of the Year, and was awarded the 2007 Royal Roads University Teaching Award by the MBA students.
Tammy Rose Dewar PCC, CPCCCo-active Coach, Facilitator, Writer Inner Caravan
- Started my journey working with and alongside children and youth.
- This rippled out to include facilitating family conversations + groups.
- This rippled out to include facilitating leadership and organizational teams.
- This rippled out to include facilitating multi-stakeholder community driven groups (at local, regional and provincial levels).
- This rippled out to include curriculum writing, workshop development and post- secondary instruction (Interpersonal Communications + Leadership my sweet spots). Co-wrote a book. Developed resource tool-kits and webinar training.
- Realized along the way that Coaching was the consistent approach to ALL of these experiences; Asking Questions. Being in Inquiry. Building Awareness. Identifying Strengths. Learning in relationship to another. Connecting the gut, head and heart. Creating space for exploration, creativity and reflection.
- Currently, I’m “at home” with the International Coach Federation and have enjoyed being involved as the Communications Director of the Vancouver Island Chapter (for 2016). Now, I can’t wait to see where the next ripple will lead!
Igniting Reflective Leaders – Creating Reflective Teams
Gabriel DhahanManager Bellrock Benchmarking Inc.
I help leaders implement the solutions to their toughest problems.
With years of experience in family enterprise and small business, I understand the challenges leaders face. Whatever our goals may be, achieving them often requires us to change. Yet, old habits are hard to shake, and new ways forward aren’t always obvious or easy to adopt.
As a coach, consultant, and family enterprise advisor, I provide an outside perspective and knowledge of best practices for tackling these problems. But it’s not just about recommendations. I work closely with clients through analysis, strategic planning, implementation, and coaching to help them reach lasting success.
I am passionate about this work because I believe in the potential of every person to achieve more. I live for the Aha! moments that expand possibilities and shift behaviour. While change is hard, the journey from endings to new beginnings is incredibly rewarding.
Considering a step in a new direction? Let’s chat.