Date(s) - 29/01/2019
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
In this webinar, the facilitators explore key concepts from the book “Ethical Maturity in the Helping Professions: Making Difficult Life and Work Decisions” by Michael Carroll and Elisabeth Shaw.
- What is ethical maturity? What’s the difference between moral and ethical maturity and do we ever “arrive”?
- How do we make ethical decisions?
- Personal factors that may influence unethical behaviour.
- How to develop and sustain strategies to avoid being unethical.
- A process to make good ethical decisions.
Continuing Coach Education Units:
This webinar is assigned 1 CCEU for credential renewal purposes if you attend the live webinar.
Lily Seto, MA, PCC, ESIA, Certified Mentor Coach and Diploma in Coaching Supervision, is Past President of the ICF Vancouver Island Chapter.
Mary Prefontaine, CPCC, Co-Founder of Brew + Past Events Director of the Vancouver Island Chapter of the ICF.
Dr. Janet Sheppard, CEC, ACC, Past Director of Community Relations, Mid/Up Island for the Vancouver Island Chapter of the ICF.