Date(s) - 07/12/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for our Annual General Meeting and Festive Brunch at the beautiful and iconic Hatley Castle on Saturday, December 7th, 2019 from 10:00am-2:00pm
Each year the ICF-Vancouver Island Chapter members gather at our annual festive event to celebrate the successes of the year and the outgoing leadership team, and to welcome the new year and celebrate the incoming leadership team, all while connecting with colleagues and friends. We’d be delighted if you’d join in the festive fun.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please note that this event is for ICF-VI Chapter Members only.
- Members: Check your inboxes for you official Notice of AGM, Slate of Nominees and supporting Documents.
- Kindly register prior to December 1st to allow us to organise the catering.
- Please notify Director of Events (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any dietary restrictions by December 1st.
- Visit the Royal Roads website for Parking information and map.
- If you are unable to attend, support the Chapter by sending in your PROXY.
VANCOUVER ISLAND COACHES ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Hatley Castle, Royal Roads University, 2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC
Agenda of AGM
- Call to Order & Confirm Quorum
- Welcome and opening remarks from the chair, Cheryl Joslin
- Motion: Approve the Minutes of AGM December, 2018
- Report from the President, Cheryl Joslin
- Report from the Treasurer, John Burr
- Motion: Approve the Financial Statements from Year Ending 2018
- Motion: Approve the proposed Budget for Year 2020
- Motion: Be it resolved that the Vancouver Island Coaches Association bylaw Section C, 6.3 “The Past President assumes the role of Chairperson of the Nominating Committee.” be waived for the 2020 year to allow the Board of Directors to appoint a Chairperson of the Nominating Committee in the absence of a Past President during the 2020 year.
- Election of the 2020 Board of Directors
- Thank the outgoing Directors
ICF-VI Chapter members will receive the official Notice of AGM and details on the Nominations via direct email. Check your Inboxes for the AGM Notice, and all the supporting documents and the Nominee information!
If you are unable to attend, we invite you to support your Chapter in meeting quorum by sending your PROXY.
At this festive event, you will have the opportunity to network, share a delicious brunch and swap stories with your coaching colleagues and celebrate the Chapter volunteers and successes of 2019!
Brunch for our ICF-VI Chapter Members will be served at 12:00pm
We look forward to seeing you there!
TruShield Insurance is a major sponsor of our Chapter Events with a substantial contribution towards offsetting the costs for members attending our AGM.