Be a Thought Leader!
Highlight your expertise while helping to advance the profile of professional coaching and our Chapter in our community.
The VI Coaches website has several blank webpages just waiting for content from our Chapter Members. Our intention with these pages is to support our members in their marketing efforts by publishing their articles under specific categories:
- Tools for Your Life
- Tools for Internal Coaching
- Tools for Your Career
- Tools for Business
- Organizational Coaching
- Tools for Leaders
- Tools for the Organization
- Tools for Coaches
Articles are being marketed via our website, our eNews, our various social media (twitter and LinkedIn) and to our professional alliances and target audience. Our audience is quite large, it’s growing monthly and it includes your target market.
Members, do you have articles you would like us to publish on this website? Have you always wanted to write an article, but haven’t yet? This is your opportunity!
Submit your article to our Director of Communications.
- Articles should be informative on the subject matter, offering tips, or summarizing research.
- Avoid any sales pitches – this will be edited out.
- Articles should respect confidentiality, copyright laws and honour the ICF Codes of Ethics.
- Aim for 300-2000 words.
- You may repurpose an article you’ve already posted to your own website – just include a note in your byline “article also appears….”, but please do not submit an article you’ve already published in another publication.
- Provide a ~25 word byline along with your website URL.
- Provide your head-shot (optional, but preferred).
- If you have a banner image you would like to include, please include this, as well (respecting copyright, of course).
- VI Coaches reserves the right to edit content or to not publish articles.