https://vicoaches.org/wp-content/uploads/stars.jpg 601 800 Director of Communications https://vicoaches.org/wp-content/uploads/ICF_VancouverIslandCC_Horizontal_FullColor.png Director of Communications2016-09-13 15:50:152016-09-13 15:55:255 Ways for Members to Raise Their Profile This Fall
There are many things to look forward to this Fall for our members + friends, including the following 5 ways members can raise their coaching profile and “be seen”!
1. Get your profile online. Less than a 1/4 of our membership has their profile online! We have space available on our website for you! Be in touch with our Membership Director, Darrin Bridge to start the process.
2. Write an article. Be a thought leader, express your ideas + help increase our collective coaching success.
3. Be a presenter. There is still time to be a part of our 2016-2017 Event + Education calendar. Read more information on our call for proposals.
4. Share your event. Already have a workshop planned that our membership can benefit from? Check out the event posting guidelines.
5. Be interviewed for our newsletter. We’d love to get to know our “Island Voices” further. Touch base with Tammy Rose, Communications Director, if you are a member and open to being asked a question or two (your response will be highlighted in a future newsletter).
Be in touch if you have any questions!