Ramp Up Your Success: Coaching Tools & Exercises That Make a Difference
- How, when and why to use coaching tools and exercises in your practice.
- How coaching exercises and worksheets can be used to help clients build self-awareness and self-confidence.
- How a form or worksheet can be used to share knowledge and concepts that increase a client’s effectiveness.
- Key aspects of what makes a standalone coaching exercise effective
- Where to find inspiration – and tips – for creating your own Coaching Tools & Exercises
PRESENTER: Emma-Louse Elsey, BSc (Hons), PracNLP
Emma-Louise Elsey, founder of The Coaching Tools Company.com and Life Coach on the Go! is a vibrant and successful coach and entrepreneur. Having coached for more than a decade, Emma-Louise was previously a project and relationship manager for Fortune 500 companies. At The Coaching Tools Company.com she has combined her practical mind with her passion for coaching and creativity, creating a place for coaches to go for tools, resources and inspiration. Launched in 2009, she now offers over 100 coaching forms and exercises, all customizable for branding, including 25+ free coaching tools. With a vast following, she has 10,000 coaches from 124 different countries signed up for her weekly newsletter
Additionally, she + her husband, run Cosy Woodpecker Cottage on Salt Spring Island and recently bought and revamped the tourism website SaltSpringMarket.com – with everything you need to know about Salt Spring Island!
Update: ICF Coaching Educational Credits are now applied to this workshop. 1.25 Core competency and .25 resource development!