Policies & Guidelines For Posting an Event
- To be accepted for listing, events must demonstrate value for our members in the categories of continuing coach education, professional development, business development, or personal development of the coach.
- To be considered for listing on the calendar, events must either be listed by an active Chapter member or be presented for listing by an active member.
- Coach Training: Listings for events that involve coach training must be offered by an ICF accredited program (ACTP), be approved in advance by ICF as continued education credits (CCEU) or be ICF approved and listed coach specific training hours (ACSTH) and will be listed accordingly on the calendar.
- The calendar is intended to list specific dates. Extended programs may list a start date or an application deadline, but will not be listed on the calendar for the entire duration of the program.
- All submissions will be assessed for compliance with the ICF Code of Ethics and Standard of Professional Conduct http://www.coachfederation.org/about-icf/ethics/icf-code-of-ethics/.
- The Leadership Team may request additional information as required to assess the event’s compliance with ICF Standards, Code of Ethics and Conduct, or to demonstrate value to Chapter members.
- The wording of submitted listings may be modified to ensure compliance with any of the above policy considerations and to prevent misrepresentation.
- These policies and guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the Vancouver Island Coaches Association leadership team.