Become a Coach
There are many reasons to become a coach, however, there are also several things to consider if you are planning to embark on the journey to becoming a professional coach:
- Do you enjoy coaching?
- Are you the one people naturally come to for support and advice?
- Do you love to see others succeed?
- Are you curious, courageous and committed?
- Great coaches have great coaches – are you willing to invest in a mentor coach?
- Are you someone who likes to take pride in your profession and training?
- Do you understand the business aspects to becoming a coach?
- Have you talked to other coaches about what is takes to build a successful business?
- Are you ready to take on the challenges involved in building a profitable business?
- Do you enjoy marketing?
Essentially, three factors will contribute to your success as a coach:
- You love to coach.
- You are committed to your professional training, credentialing and ongoing development.
- You are a self-starter and have marketing know-how.