Make plans to attend ICF Global 2012 in London, UK! Don’t miss your chance to connect with coaches from around the world, learn from experts, and be inspired by conversations and more at this premier adult learning and networking event.
Click here to see who the many “catalysts” are at Global 2012!
ICF Global 2012 Info:
- Meet the ICF Global 2012 Provocateur: Neil Mullarkey. Learn about Neil’s role at the London event.
- Unable to join us in London? ICF is working on plans to offer a taste of ICF Global 2012 to those unable to join in-person. Look for more information to be posted here when available.
- The UK requires all registration fees to include a 20 percent Value Added Tax (VAT). This tax has been included in posted registration fees. Learn more about getting a VAT refund.
- The ICF Global 2012 will be held in Hammersmith. Learn more about this thriving urban area.
- Hotel reservation information is now posted.
- Need a visa to visit London? Find out at the UK Border Agency website. See the latest updates relevant to traveling to London.
- Customs Information: what to expect when traveling across the UK border.
All the information on ICF Global 2012 can be found here.